- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alfred Music Theory Essentials Mini Music Guides Book
- Write a Review
- J09819 000000000 J09819000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Over 220 pages of easy-to-understand theory lessons! Alfred's Mini Music Guides provide essential information in a convenient size. Take these books ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Over 220 pages of easy-to-understand theory lessons! Alfred's Mini Music Guides provide essential information in a convenient size. Take these books anywhere you want to go. Designed for students of any age who want a better understanding of the language of music, Music Theory Essentials is the most useful compact theory method available.
* A simple and practical approach to theory for music enthusiasts and musicians
* Lesson reviews with answer keys
* Breaks down the essentials of music notation
* Covers intervals, scales, modes, chords, diatonic harmony, and transposition
* Shows you how to compose and harmonize a melody in major and minor keys
* Comprehensive sections on arpeggios, passing and neighboring tones, the blues, and much more !
Fits in any DVD display!
By Andrew Surmani, Karen Farnum Surmani, and Morton Manus
ISBN 10: 0739096346
ISBN 13: 9780739096345
Series: Mini Music Guides
Category: Textbook - General