- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alfred Rough Guide - Led Zeppelin (Book)
- Write a Review
- Product 907753
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rock legends Led Zeppelin remain a colossal music force with songs at once mystical, heavy, traditional, and highly original. The Rough Guide to Led ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
It's a whole lotta Zep.
Rock legends Led Zeppelin remain a colossal music force with songs at once mystical, heavy, traditional, and highly original. The Rough Guide to Led Zeppelin tells the story of the life and afterlife of this most extraordinary supergroup.
- The Story: from the first meeting of Plant and Page to the untimely death of John Bonham, detailing the magic, mayhem and excesses of the era.
- The Music: the band's fifty best songs unpicked, plus coverage of blues influences, bootlegs, solo careers, and the best Jimmy Page guitar solos and most outstanding Robert Plant vocals.
- The Passengers: profiles of collaborators and colleagues including Roy Harper and Mickie Most.
- The Cargo: Zeppelin films, places, myths and memorabilia, books, websites and the afterlife of "Stairway to Heaven."