- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alfred Stefan Grossman's Early Masters of American Blues Guitar: Country Blues Guitar Book with CD
- Write a Review
- 720048 000000000 720048000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Country Blues Volume of the Alfred Early Masters of American Blues series provides the unique opportunity to study the true roots of modern blues...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Learn and play the roots of country blues with this compilation of masterful songs.
The Country Blues Volume of the Alfred Early Masters of American Blues series provides the unique opportunity to study the true roots of modern blues. Stefan Grossman, noted roots-blues guitarist and musicologist, has compiled this incredible collection of 22 songs by 8 legendary early country blues guitarists. In addition to Stefan's expert transcriptions, the book includes a CD containing the original artists' recordings so you can hear and feel the music as it was originally performed.
- Scrapper Blackwell ("Blue Day Blues," "Kokomo Blues")
- Blind Blake ("Georgia Bound")
- Big Bill Broonzy ("Big Bill Blues," "Mississippi River Blues," "Mr. Conductor Man," "Saturday Night Rub," "Stove Pipe Stomp," "Worryin' You off My Mind")
- Rev. Gary Davis ("Cincinnati Flow Rag," "Italian Rag," "Sally, Where'd You Get Your Liquor From," "Two Step Candyman")
- Blind Lemon Jefferson ("Easy Rider Blues," "Hot Dogs," "One Kind Favor")
- Lonnie Johnson ("Go Back to Your No Good Man," "Life Saver Blues")
- Charley Jordan ("Hunkie Tunkie Blues: Keep it Clean")
- Josh White ("Jesus Gonna Make Up My Dying Bed," "Little Brother Blues)