- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alfred Stefan Grossman's Early Masters of American Blues Guitar: Delta Blues Guitar Book with CD
- Write a Review
- 720047 000000000 720047000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Alfred Early Masters of American Blues series provides the unique opportunity to study the true roots of modern blues. Stefan Grossman, noted roo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Study and play the roots of blues with this collection of works by the early masters.
The Alfred Early Masters of American Blues series provides the unique opportunity to study the true roots of modern blues. Stefan Grossman, noted roots-blues guitarist and musicologist, has compiled this fascinating collection of 14 songs from seven pivotal early blues guitarists from the Mississippi Delta. In addition to Stefan's expert transcriptions, the book includes a CD containing the original artist's recordings so you can hear and feel the music as it was originally performed.
- Willie Brown ("Future Blues," "M&O Blues," "Ragged and Dirty")
- Son House ("Dry Spell Blues," "My Black Mama")
- Skip James ("Devil Got My Woman," "Hard Time Killin' Floor," "Special Rider")
- Hambone Willie Newbern ("Roll and Tumble Blues")
- Charlie Patton ("Screamin' and Hollerin' the Blues," "Stone Pony Blues," "34 Blues")
- Arthur Pettis ("Good Boy Blues")
- Robert Wilkins ("That's No Way to Get Along)