- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
10cc - Sheet Music
- Write a Review
- #K74603 000000000 K74603000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gram yellow vinyl LP repressing of the 1974 sophomore album from the British quartet. Many bands expend so ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gram yellow vinyl LP repressing of the 1974 sophomore album from the British quartet. Many bands expend so much imagination and energy on their first album that the limits to their talents become all too apparent when it comes to fashioning a follow-up. Not 10cc, whose SHEET MUSIC put them on the musical map with a vengeance. Like it's predecessor, 10CC, it contained a selection of snappy singles, though the chart failure of 'The Worst Band in the World' when released ahead of the album was a case of being too clever for the general public. Interestingly, McCartney was working in Strawberry Studios in Stockport at the time Sheet Music was recorded. Strawberry was where guitarist Eric Stewart and Gouldman first got together, and, says Gouldman, was then operating 24 hours a day. 'That gave the studio an atmosphere it had never had before. There was something in the air, and something came across on SHEET MUSIC that we never captured again.';Track List:1. The Wall Street Shuffle;2. The Worst Band in the World;3. Hotel;4. Old Wild Men;5. Clockwork Creep;6. Silly Love;7. Somewhere in Hollywood;8. Baron Samedi;9. The Sacro-Iliac;10. Oh Effendi
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.