- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
112 - Pleasure and Pain
- Write a Review
- #K91173 000000000 K91173000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/29/2005;Notes:Riding an '80s backbeat and their own velvet harmonies, 112-R&B's answer to the pure-pop boy band-sails into Pleasure &...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/29/2005;Notes:Riding an '80s backbeat and their own velvet harmonies, 112-R&B's answer to the pure-pop boy band-sails into Pleasure & Pain with "Let This Go," a hard-edged charmer that works equally well as pound-the-steering-wheel morning commute music or a sophisticated club jam. The rest of the disc follows suit, detouring here and there for ladies-only love songs ("Nowhere," "That's How Close We Are"), a soul interlude ("We Goin' Be Alright"), and sexy toe-dips into hip-hop ("If I Hit" featuring T.I. and "Closing the Club" featuring Three 6 Mafia). More than anything, this fifth album is a measure of the band's musical mettle: Instead of trading entirely on the 1996 sound that earned them a ride up the charts with "Only You," Q, Mike, Slim, and Daron work it out in a way that says they're as done with the last century as the rest of us. Best of all, that baby-don't-break-my-heart wail that could pay the boys' bills by itself works it's way into nearly every track.;Track List:1. Let This Go 3:59 - Pleasure Pain;2. What If 5:24;3. U Already Know 3:20;4. Damn 3:43;5. Nowhere 3:54;6. Last to Know 4:00;7. I'm Sorry (Interlude) 00:45;8. My Mistakes 4:39;9. If I Hit 112 T.I. 3:56;10. The Way 112 Jermaine Dupri 3:24;11. We Goin' Be Alright 1:35;12. Why Can't We Get Along 4:15;13. That's How Close We Are 1 3:55;14. Closing the Club 112 Three 6 Mafia 4:02;15. What the Hell Do You Want 5:29;16. God Knows 5:08
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.