- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
12 Rods - Lost Time
- Write a Review
- #K82797 000000000 K82797000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:It's been 12 years since the initial release of what would be the very last album by the late Minneapolis-based 12 Rods...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:It's been 12 years since the initial release of what would be the very last album by the late Minneapolis-based 12 Rods. Aptly titled, Lost Time, this last epic perfectly defines and captures how great this band was and how truly ahead of their time it's members were.;Track List:1. Universal Time;2. Fake Magic 8-Ball;3. Twenty Four Hours Ago;4. One Thing Does Not Belong;5. Boy in the Woods;6. Summertime Vertigo;7. Accidents Waiting to Happen;8. Terrible Hands;9. The Time Is Right (To Be Wrong);10. Lost/Found;11. Telephone Holiday
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.