- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
1476 - Wildwood / The Nightside
- Write a Review
- L33110 000000000 L33110000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:"Wildwood" is a work of dark, atmospheric Art Rock that includes undertones of Metal, Neofolk and Experimental music. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:"Wildwood" is a work of dark, atmospheric Art Rock that includes undertones of Metal, Neofolk and Experimental music. The record is a thematic experience about exploring and embracing contradiction. The music is dense, atmospheric and aggressive, yet incorporates acoustic and ambient moments to create surreal sonic landscapes. The lyrics comment on human nature throughout, interspersing hermetic, angelic, and animalistic imagery which ties the more introspective aspects of the album together. "Wildwood" is enhanced by the inclusion of 1476's 2012 EP "The Nightside", which contains four additional songs from the "Wildwood" recording sessions. These songs provide a somber counterpoint to the dense, driving, and at times abrasive sound of "Wildwood". Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Classical Guitar, Electric Guitar, Lead Vocals, Synth, Keyboards, Electronics, Photography, Mixed By, Recorded By, Engineer, Written By - Robb Kavjian Drums, Percussion, Djembe, Songwriter, Mixed By, Recorded By, Engineer - Neil DeRosa;Track List:1. Black Cross/Death Rune 5:11;2. Watchers 3:47;3. The Dagger 4:44;4. Banners in Bohemia 2:59;5. Good Morning Blackbird 4:30;6. Horse Dysphoria 6:01;7. Stave-Fire 5:00;8. Bohemian Spires 3:30;9. An Atrophy Trophy 4:00;10. Shoreless 6:24;11. The Golden Alchemy 10:11;12. Mutable : Cardinal 3:46;13. Know Thyself Dandy 5:09;14. Good Morning Blackbird (Alternate Version) 4:30;15. The Nightside 6:38
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.