- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
20th Century Steel Band - Heaven and Hell
- Write a Review
- #K82238 000000000 K82238000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:The 20th Century Steel Band has it's humble beginnings as a working band on the Baileys Circuit, however 1975 saw the b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:The 20th Century Steel Band has it's humble beginnings as a working band on the Baileys Circuit, however 1975 saw the band record and release their debut album Warm Heart, Cold Steel. This would prove to be a landmark album, featuring the track Heaven & Hell is on Earth which would go on to be an infamous addition to the world of sampling, long after the group disbanded following the dissolution of their record label, United Artists. Heaven & Hell is on Earth has been a firm favourite since it's release as a sample in 1986. The Stop the Violence movement were the first, but by no means last to sample for the track Self Destruction of which all proceeds went to the National Urban League. Having become a regular on the sampling circuit, the track has been used by artists such as Salt-N-Pepa, Xzibit, Anonymous (ft Eminem), the Black Eyed Peas on their debut album Behind the Front, the Jungle Brothers and LL Cool J (Featuring in the film Take the Lead, starring Antonio Banderas). Perhaps the most famous of all tracks to sample Heaven & Hell is on Earth is Jenny from the Block by Jennifer Lopez (This is me Then).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.