- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
25 Places - Party in the Hills
- Write a Review
- #K80395 000000000 K80395000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Rotterdam based 25 Places are back on Dirt Crew with a bang. The bounce begins with "Party In The Hills" hosting a huge...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Rotterdam based 25 Places are back on Dirt Crew with a bang. The bounce begins with "Party In The Hills" hosting a huge kick, loopy Rhodes, squelching bass, raga-flavored vocals and a squeaky lead. "Closing Title Song" heads into deep soaring territory, it's forward house beat and pulsing synth lead intertwine with loose tropical percussion and a rhapsodic horn hook. Laurence Guy takes on "Closing Title Song" and turns it into a '90s break-beat acid galore of ecstasy-tingled UK house. The EP wraps up the rave session with "Backyard Stories", a raw and bouncing, bass face inducing jam.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.