- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
27 Devils Joking - Smells Like Fun
- Write a Review
- #K85139 000000000 K85139000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Extremely limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1989 release. 27 Devils Joking was started in 1985 in Santa Fe, New Mexico,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Extremely limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1989 release. 27 Devils Joking was started in 1985 in Santa Fe, New Mexico, by Brian Curley on bass and vocals, Chip Holz on drums, and Jamie Bigelow on guitar. One of the few hardcore punk bands in New Mexico at the time, 27 Devils Joking played a seminal part in the New Mexico punk scene. Each release from them took the band in new directions, eventually being on the forefront of the grunge scene until their demise in 1993.;Track List:1. Sometimes These Words Don't' Mean Anything;2. Ghost Train;3. Pulse;4. Why Is Asparagus Purple Like a Dog?;5. Once Again;6. Chicken Head;7. Don't Interrupt Me I'm Stepping on Reptiles;8. All Up Hill;9. Down on This Ground;10. Luxury Should Not Be Confused with Need
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.