- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
2Pac - 7 Day Theory
- Write a Review
- K55109 000000000 K55109000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/22/2001;Notes:The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory (commonly shortened to The 7 Day Theory or Don Killuminati and sometimes called M...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/22/2001;Notes:The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory (commonly shortened to The 7 Day Theory or Don Killuminati and sometimes called Makaveli) is the sixth studio album by Tupac Shakur. Released under his new stage name Makaveli, it was his first studio album to be posthumously released. The album was completely finished in a total of seven days during the first week of August 1996. The lyrics were written and recorded in only three days and mixing took an additional four days. These are among the very last songs Shakur recorded before his fatal shooting on September 7, 1996. The album was originally due for release in March 1997, but due to his death, Suge Knight released it four months earlier. George "Papa G" Pryce, Former Head of Publicity for Death Row, claimed that "Makaveli which we did was a sort of tongue-in-cheek, and it was not really to come out, [but] after Tupac was murdered, it did come out... Before that, it was going to be a sort of an underground.";Track List:1. Intro/Bomb First (My Second Reply) - E.D.I. Makaveli Young Noble;2. Hail Mary - Makaveli Outlawz;3. Toss It Up;4. To Live Die in L.A. - Makaveli Val Young;5. Blasphemy;6. Life of An Outlaw - Makaveli Outlawz;7. Just Like Daddy - Makaveli Outlawz;8. Krazy;9. White Man'z World;10. Me and My Girlfriend;11. Hold Ya Head - Makaveli Tyrone Wrice;12. Against All Odds
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.