- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
3teeth - 3teeth
- Write a Review
- #K68412 000000000 K68412000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Third pressing of the blistering debut from the LA Foursome 3teeth, with corrected sleeve art! Three years ago in the s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Third pressing of the blistering debut from the LA Foursome 3teeth, with corrected sleeve art! Three years ago in the summer of 2014, 3teeth's debut self-titled record came out on Artoffact Records. Although the record was sold out, it was a bit like a band, but it was a bit like a band. Now set to release their much-anticipated sophomore album, 3teeth are in an enviable position: they conquered the world of industrial metal in just 30 short months, and the future looks very, very bright. This third pressing vinyl comes with a download code. Frontman and graphics guru Lex Mincolla has also restored and corrected the cover art, designing special new labels for this pressing. 3teeth have, collectively, 128 teeth. The glitch-industrial foursome from LA has turned a lot of people onto their music since their inception, with tracks like Pearls 2 Swine and Nihil finding their way onto many "bands to watch" lists and top music blog Earmilk premiering their remixes and singing their praises. Influenced by Ministry and Tool, 3teeth's debut is a must-own album.;Track List:1. Nihil;2. Consent;3. Pearls 2 Swine;4. Dust;5. Time;6. Master of Decay;7. Unveiled;8. Dissolve;9. Eradicate;10. X-Day;11. Final Product;12. Anti-Flux;13. Chasm;14. Bonus Track: Too Far Gone;Special Attributes:YELLOW, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.