- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
4 Non Blondes - Bigger Better Faster More!
- Write a Review
- K60527 000000000 K60527000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. 1992's Bigger, Better, Faster, More! Is the only studio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. 1992's Bigger, Better, Faster, More! Is the only studio album released by alternative rock band 4 Non Blondes. The first single was 'Dear Mr. President', followed up by their biggest smash 'What's Up?' 4 Non Blondes formed in 1989 by bassist Christa Hillhouse, guitarist Shaunna Hall, drummer Wanda Day and vocalist and guitarist Linda Perry. Prior to the release of their debut album, Roger Rocha replaced Hall on guitar and Dawn Richardson replaced Day on drums. They hit the charts in 1993 with 'What's Up?', their only major hit single. Perry left the band in 1994 to begin a solo career, and the remaining members disbanded shortly after. Perry has since released solo work, produced and written songs on hit albums by Christina Aguilera, Alicia Keys, Pink, Gwen Stefani, Courtney Love and Kelly Osbourne.;Track List:1. Train;2. Superfly;3. What's Up;4. Pleasantly Blue;5. Morphine Chocolate;6. Spaceman;7. Old Mr. Heffer;8. Calling All the People;9. Dear Mr. President;10. Drifting;11. No Place Like Home
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.