- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
45 Grave - Pick Your Poison
- Write a Review
- #K74204 000000000 K74204000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the first new legit 45 Grave studio album in 25 years. 45 Grave are widely credited wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the first new legit 45 Grave studio album in 25 years. 45 Grave are widely credited with inventing the Goth scene with their dark, furious and sometimes blackly funny music, but they were also known for their excellent musicianship. The original 45 Grave disbanded in 1990 following the death of bassist Rob Graves. Flash forward 15 years: Dinah Cancer decided to reincarnate her legendary band and, after a few fits and starts, 45 Grave stabilized in 2010 with what she feels is undoubtedly the best line-up since the original: O.C. guitar legend Frank Agnew (formerly of the Adolescents, TSOL, etc) bassist Brandden Blackwell and drummer Tom Coyne. While the new album stays true to the horror punk sound the band is infamous for, there are also songs that show the diversity of sounds and musical styles that have influenced Dinah throughout her life. From start to finish, Pick Your Poison has something that will slay everyone.;Track List:1. Pick Your Poison;2. Night of the Demons;3. Child of Fear;4. Akira;5. A Desert Dream;6. Lucky 214;7. Highway 666;8. Johnny;9. Sorceress;10. Winds of Change
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.