- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
45 Grave - Sleep In Safety
- Write a Review
- #K48977 000000000 K48977000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Limited green colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Formed from putrefying remnants of The Germs, The ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Limited green colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Formed from putrefying remnants of The Germs, The Consumers, The Bags, The Gun Club, and The Screamers among other L.A. punk outfits, 45 Grave were arguably the first American Goth/deathrock band and inarguably one of the best. Fronted by the Exene-meets Vampirella vocal and visual stylings of Dinah Cancer (still one of the greatest stage names in a punk rock genre full of 'em), 45 Grave also featured Paul B. Cutler on guitar, Don Bolles on drums, Rob (Ritter) Graves on bass, and Paul Roessler on keyboards, and from that all-star line-up came 1983's Sleep in Safety, their lone studio release and only recording with the band's original members. Probably most famous for the first appearance of the horrifyingly graphic, true-crime track "Partytime," the single version of which was subsequently cut in 1985 and featured on The Return of the Living Dead soundtrack, Sleep in Safety also offered the early MTV track "Evil" and the band "theme song" "45 Grave" among other blandishments for those who like their rock and roll with a side of the macabre. Both the LP and CD have been out of print for an eternity, and cost an arm and a leg for our Real Gone Music exhumation of this classic record on LP, we have "embalmed" a very special edition.;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, GREEN, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.