- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
'68 - Summertime Blues
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49573 000000000 L49573000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/07/2018;Notes:Before there was Black Sabbath, there was Blue Cheer's debut album Vincebus Eruptum in 1968. Some people will argue tha...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:12/07/2018;Notes:Before there was Black Sabbath, there was Blue Cheer's debut album Vincebus Eruptum in 1968. Some people will argue that Blue Cheer is the genesis of heavy metal and was only popularized by Black Sabbath, but that point remains contested. Vincebus Eruptum contained a cover of Eddie Cochran's 1958 song "Summertime Blues," though it was given a much heavier sound. Now '68, the duo fronted by ex-The Chariot frontman and guitar Josh Scogin, has released a deluxe version of their album Two Parts Viper, which also has a (heavier) cover of "Summertime Blues" on it. Here's what Scogin had to say about it.;Track List:1. Summertime Blues;2. That's the Plan Anyway Now Figure Out How to Follow Through;3. One Thing However I Have Found To Be True;4. Summertime Blues (Director's Cut);Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.