- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
68 - Two Parts Viper
- Write a Review
- #K59246 000000000 K59246000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. There are some wild song titles on 68's second album Two Parts Viper, which is certainly a different...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. There are some wild song titles on 68's second album Two Parts Viper, which is certainly a different approach than the untitled songs of their 2014 debut. "The Workers Are Few" and "This Life Is Old, New, Borrowed And Blue," "Death Is A Lottery" and "Without Any Words (Only Crying and Laughter)" are among them. The sound is equally unique - a rollercoaster of sonic emotion. Just when you think you know what will happen next, the song takes an unexpected turn. As for lyrical content, Josh Scogin usually makes the album a time capsule - writing his lyrics in short periods of time. Since the making of this particular record lasted over seven intermittent months, "It reads more like a journey. Nearly each song is coming at you through a different set of circumstances," says Scogin. "Some are written while I'm outside sweating because it is summertime. Some are written while I was on tour in Europe freezing in December. Plus many other random scenarios. So, the lyrics are all over the place, and nearly each song puts me in a totally different headspace. The headspace that Two Parts Viper puts the listener in, is one of constant discovery. Highs and lows, subtleties and blatant elements, things that require attention. This is just what Scogin was looking to achieve. Every step of this journey was designed to keep you on your toes... provoke thought... and, of course, entertain. Wild, inside and out.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.