- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
7 Year Bitch - Live at Moe
- Write a Review
- #K75666 000000000 K75666000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Live archive release from the indie rockers. Features the band’s classic lineup with original member...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Live archive release from the indie rockers. Features the band’s classic lineup with original members Selene Vigil-Wilk, Elizabeth Davis-Simpson, Valerie Agnew, and Roisin Dunne. In the early ‘90s, Seattle rock band 7 Year Bitch burst onto the scene with their raw songwriting and raucous live performances. After releasing their third (and final) studio album in 1996, the band was undeniably at their peak and electrified audiences around the world with their intense stage shows. During this time, the band returned to their hometown of Seattle and played a fiery show at Club Moe which was recorded and subsequently buried in the vaults for nearly 20 years. Recently discovered, this amazing live performance is the first release from Moe Recordings.;Track List:1. 24900 Miles Per Hour;2. Crying Shame;3. M.I.A;4. Deep in the Heart;5. Hip Like Junk;6. Miss Understood;7. Rock a Bye;8. The Midst;9. Lorna;10. 2nd Hand;11. The Scratch;12. Kiss My Ass Goodbye;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, BLACK, RED, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.