- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
808 State - 808:90
- Write a Review
- #L01164 000000000 L01164000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes bonus tracks. Ninety is the second full-length album and fi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes bonus tracks. Ninety is the second full-length album and first on ZTT Records by British electronic music group 808 State, released in 1989 and featuring the UK Top 40 single 'Pacific State' which reached #10 in November 1989. 808 State's debut album release on ZTT Records wasn't the first major U.K. house/techno release, but arguably, it was the most important at the time, gaining a reputation over the years as a true classic in the field of electronic music. It helped to fully lay the groundwork for the '90s electronic revolution that continues to play out in the U.K. Slant Magazine listed the album at #54 on it's list of the 'Best Albums of the 1980s' saying 'A thrilling expansion of the possibilities for acid house and arguably the best LP ever produced in the style'. 'Puts the Mancs right up there with their forebears such as Kraftwerk. State of the art and one of the blueprints for the '90's'. NME, 10/10;Track List:1. Magical Dream;2. Ancodia;3. Cobra Bora;4. Pacific 202;5. Donkey Doctor;6. 808080808;7. Sunrise;8. The Fat Shadow (Pointy Head Mix);9. Pacific (Britmix) (Bonus Track);10. Cobra Bora (Call the Cops Mix) (Bonus Track);11. Donkey Doctor (Gmex Mix) (Bonus Track);12. Boneyween (Bonus Track);13. Kinky National (Bonus Track);14. State to State (Bonus Track);15. Revenge of the Girlie Men 9Bonus Track);16. Magical Dream (Instrumental) (Bonus Track);Special Attributes:EXPANDED VERSION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.