- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
808 State - Don Solaris
- Write a Review
- #K75564 000000000 K75564000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm gold colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket with printed inner sleeves.. Includes four page ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm gold colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket with printed inner sleeves.. Includes four page booklet with text written by Ian Peel. Expanded edition of this 1996 album includes six bonus tracks. In the late '80s, 808 State was at the forefront of England's still developing electronic music scene. Don Solaris, the group's first widely available album in more than four years, was something of a return for the group. The music on this album is diverse, exploring many formats and styles. This album may upon first listen sound too much like a techno-rock crossover. But it is far from that - this music is foremost moody, deep, and full of risks. If you love music, you'll enjoy Don Solaris. It was experimental in the right ways and well ahead of it's time. Includes guest vocals from Mike Doughty, Lou Rhodes, James Dean Bradfield and Ragnhildur Gísladóttir.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Bond;3. Bird;4. Azura;5. Black Dartangnon;6. Joyrider;7. Lopez;8. Balboa;9. Kohoutek;10. Mooz;11. Jersahat;12. Banacheq;13. Goa*;14. Chisler*;15. Lopez (Brian Eno Mix)*;16. Joyrider (A Natural Mix)*;17. Baton Rouge (Cajun Mix)*;18. Bonded *;Special Attributes:GOLD, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.