- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
808 State - Ex:el (25th Anniversary)
- Write a Review
- #K75519 000000000 K75519000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Ex: el is the third studio album by 808 State, released in 1991. In contrast to the band's previous works, the album fe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Ex: el is the third studio album by 808 State, released in 1991. In contrast to the band's previous works, the album features heavier beats and percussion, embracing earlier flirtations with hip-hop and industrial music. The album also features the guest vocals of Bernard Sumner of Joy Division and New Order fame, who sings on "Spanish Heart". In addition, Björk sings on "Qmart" and "Ooops" and is credited with co-writing the two songs, establishing a partnership with 808 State's Graham Massey that would result in his working on many of her solo projects. Add to all this two of the best techno singles from the early '90s,"In Yer Face," a subtly politicized anti-American slammer, and the almighty "Cubik" and ex: el stands out all the more strongly. A true masterpiece.;Track List:1. San Francisco;2. Spanish Heart (Featuring Bernard Sumner);3. Leo Leo;4. Qmart (Featuring BJÖRK);5. Nephatiti;6. Lift;7. Ooops (Featuring BJÖRK);8. Empire;9. In Yer Face (In Yer Face Mix);10. Cübik (Original Mix);11. Lambrusco Cowboy;12. Techno Bell;13. Olympic *;14. Ski Family *;15. Ooops (Utsala Head Mix) *;16. Cübik (Monkey Mafia Remix) *;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS, 180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, YELLOW
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.