- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
808 State - Gorgeous
- Write a Review
- #K75561 000000000 K75561000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Limited double purple vinyl LP pressing. 808 State are an English electronic music group, formed in 1987 in Manchester,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Limited double purple vinyl LP pressing. 808 State are an English electronic music group, formed in 1987 in Manchester, taking their name from the Roland TR-808 drum machine. 808 State's style has been labeled as techno and house, and the band are regarded as pioneers of the acid house sound. Martin Price was the owner of a record store, Eastern Bloc, and was also the founder of the independent record label, Creed. Customers Graham Massey and Gerald Simpson joined Price to form a hip hop group called Hit Squad Manchester. Soon after, the band shifted to acid house, using the name 808 State for the first time. Gorgeous is their fourth studio album. The album has some new wave inﬂuence, sampling Joy Division's track 'She's Lost Control' in 'Contrique', Ian McCulloch as guest vocalist on 'Moses' and '10 X 10' a gospel-house track built on the foundation of The Jam's 'Start!'. You will also find a reworking of UB40's 'One in Ten'. Furthermore the album features guest vocalists Barrington Stuart, Rachel McFarlane and Caroline Seaman.;Track List:1. Plan 9;2. Moses;3. Contrique;4. 10 X 10;5. Timebomb;6. One in Ten;7. Europa;8. Orbit;9. Black Morpheus;10. Southern Cross;11. Nimbus;12. Colony;13. Stormin' Norman;14. Lemon*;15. Sexy Synthesizer;16. Purple Dust*;17. Femme Deluxe*;18. Sexy Dancer;19. Mondonet*;20. Bombadin (Unreleased Edit)*;21. Timebomb (Oldham Mix)*;22. Plan 9 (Memory Moog Mix)*;Special Attributes:PURPLE, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.