- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
999 - Bay Area Homicide
- Write a Review
- #K68814 000000000 K68814000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited yellow vinyl LP pressing. Bay Area Homicide is the vinyl companion piece to the CD box set of previously unrele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited yellow vinyl LP pressing. Bay Area Homicide is the vinyl companion piece to the CD box set of previously unreleased live performances by one of the UK's finest - and most overlooked - original punk rock bands of all-time. Includes raucous versions of the group's smash hit singles "Homicide" and "Emergency". 999 formed in London in December, 1976. From the period of 1976 to 1985, the line-up of 999 consisted of Nick Cash (vocals, guitar), Guy Days (lead guitar), Jon Watson (bass guitar) and Pablo LaBrittain (drums). Despite having formed in 1976, 999 have only experienced two permanent changes to their original line-up and has continued to record and play live to the present day.;Track List:1. Let's Face It (4/4/79 1st Set);2. Hit Me (4/4/79 2nd Set);3. Stranger (3/10/80);4. Inside Out (3/10/80);5. Titanic (My Over) Reaction (4/4/79 1st Set);6. Feelin' Alright with the Crew (7/2/79);7. English Wipeout (3/10/80);8. Homicide (3/10/80);9. Nasty Nasty (4/4/79 2nd Set);10. Biggest Prize in Sport (3/10/80);11. Soldier (4/4/79 1st Set);12. Emergency (4/4/79 1st Set);13. I'm Alive (4/4/79 2nd Set);14. No Pity (4/4/79 1st Set);Special Attributes:YELLOW, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.