- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
999 - Biggest Prize in Sport
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K92621 000000000 K92621000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:999, named for the British emergency phone number, was among the first wave of punk bands to emerge in 1977 from Englan...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:999, named for the British emergency phone number, was among the first wave of punk bands to emerge in 1977 from England's summer of hate. Fully embodying the anger and frustration of the time, 999 delivered fast, hard-edged pop songs with poignant venomous relevancy that helped carve out that historical musical movement. By 1980's the Biggest Prize in Sport-often considered the band's masterpiece-999 had honed their craft to perfection, offering one of rock's greatest albums.;Track List:1. A1 Hollywood;2. A2 Inside Out;3. A3 Trouble;4. A4 So Long;5. A5 Fun Thing;6. A6 the Biggest Prize in Sport;7. B1 Boys in the Gang;8. B2 Found Out Too Late;9. B3 Stranger;10. B4 Stop Stop;11. B5 English Wipe-Out;12. B6 Boiler
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.