- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A Day to Remember - Bad Vibrations
- Write a Review
- K54077 000000000 K54077000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. On their 2016 album, Bad Vibrations, A Day to Remember claim to ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. On their 2016 album, Bad Vibrations, A Day to Remember claim to have approached the writing process with no expectations and organically came up with their finest work to date. According to Jeremy McKinnon, ADTR's frontman, this album "... came together organically. We took some time to get together and write with no real expectations," says the singer. The band took a trek up to Fort Collins, CO where they'd collaborate with Descendants' Bill Stevenson who produced the album. The lead single "Paranoia" raced up the Active Rock Charts upon release, and McKinnon recalls, "That song just kind of came out of nowhere one day-and we were all really pumped on it." Radio is just one key to this band's success, as touring is front and center to the ADTR master plan. The band has curated their own music Festival, dubbed Self Help Fest - since 2014 - with the attendance growing each year. In March 2016 over 17,000 fans attended the fest in San Bernardino, CA., which was headlined by ADTR and featured some of the best bands in the scene.;Track List:1. Bad Vibrations;2. Paranoia;3. Naivety;4. Exposed;5. Bullfight;6. Reassemble;7. Justified;8. We Got This;9. Same About You;10. Turn Off the Radio;11. Forgive and Forget;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.