- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A Day to Remember - For Those Who Have Heart
- Write a Review
- K63138 000000000 K63138000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:For Those Who Have Heart is the second studio album by American Metalcore/pop punk band A Day to Remember, and their fi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:For Those Who Have Heart is the second studio album by American Metalcore/pop punk band A Day to Remember, and their first for Victory. It was released on January 22, 2007 by Victory. For the album, the band had a line-up change swapping drummer Bobby Scruggs for Alex Shelnutt. It charted at number 17 on the Heat seekers Album Chart in the U.S. The music video for "The Plot to Bomb the Panhandle" was released a month later. Several of the album's songs appeared on the band's MySpace profile before the release. Recorded and mixed at Zing Studios by producer Eric Arena, the album was re-released in February 2008, with additional tracks and a bonus DVD. The DVD featured a performance of the band live at The Capitol, in the band's hometown, Ocala, Florida. The music video for "The Danger in Starting a Fire" was released in the same month, and the music video for "Since U Been Gone", which had been streamed on the band's MySpace previously, was released in July. For Those Who Have Heart was generally well received by music critics.;Track List:1. Fast Forward to 2012;2. Speak of the Devil;3. The Danger in Starting a Fire;4. The Plot to Bomb the Panhandle;5. Monument;6. The Price We Pay;7. Colder Than My Heart If You Can Imagine;8. Show 'Em the Ropes;9. A Shot in the Dark;10. Here's to the Past;11. I Heard It's the Softest Thing Ever;12. Start the Shooting
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.