- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A Day to Remember - Old Record
- Write a Review
- #K68022 000000000 K68022000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:A Day to Remember (sometimes shortened to ADTR) is an American rock band from Ocala, Florida, founded in 2003 by guitar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:A Day to Remember (sometimes shortened to ADTR) is an American rock band from Ocala, Florida, founded in 2003 by guitarist Tom Denney and drummer Bobby Scruggs. They are known for their unusual amalgamation of Metalcore and pop punk. The band consists of vocalist Jeremy McKinnon, rhythm guitarist and backing vocalist Neil Westfall, bassist Joshua Woodard, percussion and drummer Alex Shelnutt and lead guitarist Kevin Skaff. A re-mastered version of their first album, And Their Name Was Treason, titled Old Record, was released in October 2008.;Track List:1. Intro '05;2. Heart Less;3. A 2nd Glance;4. Nineteen Fifty Eight;5. If Looks Could Kill;6. U Had Me at Hello;7. Casablanca Sucked Anyway;8. U Should of Killed Me When U Had the Chance;9. Your Way with Words Is Through Silence!;10. Sound the Alarm V.2.0
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.