- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
a-ha - Headlines & Deadlines: The Hits of A-Ha
- Write a Review
- L29752 000000000 L29752000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/15/2018;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. Headlines and Deadlines: The Hits of a-ha is a greatest hits compilation by Norwegian pop trio A-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/15/2018;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. Headlines and Deadlines: The Hits of a-ha is a greatest hits compilation by Norwegian pop trio A-ha, originally released in 1991 by Warner Bros. Records. The album reached #12 in the UK Albums Chart. One 'new' song - "Move to Memphis" - was featured on this album, and was released as a single. A-ha formed in Oslo in 1982. Founded by Morten Harket (vocals, guitars), Magne Furuholmen (keyboards, guitars) and Paul Waaktaar-Savoy (guitars), the band rose to fame during the mid-1980s after being discovered by musician and producer John Ratcliff, and continued it's global success in the 1990s and 2000s.;Track List:1. Take on Me;2. Cry Wolf;3. Touchy!;4. You Are the One;5. Manhattan Skyline;6. The Blood That Moves the Body;7. Early Morning;8. Hunting High and Low;9. Move to Memphis;10. I've Been Losing You;11. The Living Daylights;12. Crying in the Rain;13. I Call Your Name;14. Stay on These Roads;15. Train of Thought;16. The Sun Always Shines on T.V
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.