- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
a-ha - Hunting High & Low
- Write a Review
- K57123 000000000 K57123000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing of the Norwegian new wave/Synthpop trio's debut album. Formed in 1982 by Morten Ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing of the Norwegian new wave/Synthpop trio's debut album. Formed in 1982 by Morten Harket, Paul Waaktaar-Savoy and Magne Furuholmen, a-Ga went on to become one of the biggest pop acts of the 1980s. Beginning with a bang, a-ha's 1985 debut, Hunting High And Low, sold more than eight million copies worldwide and spawned a handful of hit singles including "Take On Me," "The Sun Always Shines on TV," "Train of Thought" and "Hunting High and Low." An extremely catchy pop riff and an iconic music video helped make a-ha's first #1 single "Take On Me" a classic and much-loved song for millions around the world. In the fall of 1986, "Take On Me" and "The Sun Always Shines on TV" were nominated for 11 MTV Video Awards combined, and a-Ha won eight of these. With Hunting High and Low a-ha had officially arrived and as one reviewer exclaimed, "It's a record from a band that wanted everything - all at once.";Track List:1. Take on Me 3:46;2. Train of Thought 4:11;3. Hunting High and Low 3:43;4. The Blue Sky 2:22;5. Living a Boy's Adventure Tale 5:00;6. The Sun Always Shines on T.V. 5:06;7. And You Tell Me 1:51;8. Love Is Reason 3:04;9. Dream Myself Alive 3:06;10. Here I Stand and Face the Rain 4:30;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.