- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A Killer's Confession - Unbroken
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K73747 000000000 K73747000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold jacket. 2017 release, the debut album from A Killer's Confession...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold jacket. 2017 release, the debut album from A Killer's Confession featuring Waylon Reavis formerly of Mushroomhead. The album was partially recorded and mixed at Kentucky's Third Sky Studio with Reavis, and co-producers Thom Hazaert, Richard Easterling, Jon Dale, and Matt Trumpy. The band, including guitarists Trumpy and Paul Elliott, and drummer Jon Dale, played their first shows in December 2016. In September 2016, Waylon Reavis announced on Facebook, then via press release, that his new project A Killer's Confession had signed a deal with EMP Label Group.;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.