- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A Place to Bury Strangers - Onwards to the Wall
- Write a Review
- #K89489 000000000 K89489000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/07/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Onwards to the Wall packs every bit of the searing sonic maelstrom listeners have come to expect (na...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/07/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Onwards to the Wall packs every bit of the searing sonic maelstrom listeners have come to expect (nay, demand!) from Brooklyn's a Place to Bury Strangers. Yet, the adroit song craft that's always been there is brought more the fore, pop hooks are repurposed and more instantly recognizable. Now joined by bassist Dion Lunadon, formerly of the D4, Ackerman has found a crucial companion in pulling timeless melodies from their jet engine textures.;Track List:1. I Lost You;2. So Far Away;3. Onwards to the Wall;4. Nothing Will Surprise Me;5. Drill It Up
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.