- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A. Sinclair - Get Out Of The City
- Write a Review
- #K89545 000000000 K89545000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Aaron Sinclair holds nothing back. Thrashing and slurring through a musical catalogue consisting of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Aaron Sinclair holds nothing back. Thrashing and slurring through a musical catalogue consisting of dozens (if not hundreds) of songS he's written over his years in the DIY rock trenches, beginning in Boston as a teenager before returning to Texas several years ago. It's that straight-forwards, working class style, along with a penchant for writing extremely smart pop hooks, that has earned his band a loyal following around the country. 'Get Out Of The City' is a reference to Sinclair's desire to 'get out of the Austin music bubble.' Now signed to Dangerbird records and working with producer Donny Reisch (Shearwater, Okkervil River, White Denim), Sinclair finally had the support and focus to make the kind of record he has always wanted to.;Track List:1. Get Out of the City;2. Liars in the State of New York;3. They Breed and Say Hello;4. You Got a Heart;5. It's on Time;6. Everything We Need;7. I'm on An Ocean;8. Green Leaves;9. Late Nights and Afternoons;10. Grab Pull and Separate;11. Let It Go;12. Magic in Chapel Hill
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.