- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A Thousand Horses - Southernality
- Write a Review
- K67115 000000000 K67115000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:A rootsy and road-tested Southern rock ensemble with both bar band swagger and country-pop smarts, Nashville, Tennessee...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:A rootsy and road-tested Southern rock ensemble with both bar band swagger and country-pop smarts, Nashville, Tennessee's A Thousand Horses specialize in a blend of hard-hitting classic rock, modern country, and highway-ready Americana, falling somewhere between the Black Crowes, Florida Georgia Line, and Lynyrd Skynyrd. The culmination of the musical pursuits of longtime friends and Newberry, South Carolina natives Michael Hobby (lead vocals, harmonica) and Bill Satcher (lead guitar), who had been making music together since they were 15, the band, which also features the talents of Graham DeLoach (bass, vocals) and Zack Brown (guitar, vocals), released an eponymous debut EP in 2010 before inking a deal with Big Machine Records/Republic Nashville in 2014 and issuing the hit single "(This Ain't No) Drunk Dial," with plans to release the group's official debut long-player the following year.;Track List:1. First Time;2. Heaven Is Close;3. Smoke;4. Travelin Man;5. Tennessee Whiskey;6. Sunday Morning;7. Southernality;8. (This Ain't No) Drunk Dial;9. Landslide;10. Back to Me;11. Trailer Trashed;12. Hell on My Heart;13. Where I M Goin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.