- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aaliyah - Age Ain't Nothing But A Number
- Write a Review
- #K67532 000000000 K67532000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/28/2014;Notes:Limited edition 2014 reissue LP of 3,500 copies on white 180-gram vinyl. Only 15 years old when this monster hit debut ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/28/2014;Notes:Limited edition 2014 reissue LP of 3,500 copies on white 180-gram vinyl. Only 15 years old when this monster hit debut album was released in 1994, Aaliyah showed you don't need to be an old hand at the record business to strike gold. Actually, her singles here struck gold twice! "Back & Forth" climbed up to #1 on the Hot R&B chart, and her Isley Brothers cover "At Your Best (You Are Love)" followed it all the way up to #2 on the same chart. The title track shot up to #75 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart. Behind the scenes, a talented young producer named R. Kelly crafted a musical gem. (The two were later briefly married even though she was only 15 and he was 25.) Her tragic death at only 22 in a plane crash cut short a career that was skyrocketing. This collectible 2 LP edition of the album is pressed on WHITE 180-gram vinyl audiophile vinyl. Only 3,500 copies available.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Throw Your Hands Up;3. Back Forth;4. Age Ain't Nothing But a Number;5. Down with the Clique;6. At Your Best (You Are Love);7. No One Knows How to Love Me Quite Like You Do;8. I'm So Into You" "Street Thing;9. Young Nation;10. Old School;11. I'm Down;12. The Thing I Like;13. Back Forth (MR. Lee R. Kelly's Remix);Special Attributes:WHITE, COLORED VINYL, 180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.