- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A$AP Ferg - Trap Lord
- Write a Review
- #K62202 000000000 K62202000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/10/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. A$AP Ferg may hail from a block in Harlem notoriously known as 'Hungry Ham' (Hamilton Heights...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/10/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. A$AP Ferg may hail from a block in Harlem notoriously known as 'Hungry Ham' (Hamilton Heights), but that never completely defined him. Whether it be launching clothing and jewelry lines or attending art school, he constantly bobbed and weaved past expectations. As a rapper, unpredictability remains his only calling card. The next member of the A$AP Mob collective to have a solo project, he can slip from gruff, gritty rhymes to soaring singing, and he does so seamlessly. On his A$AP Worldwide released mixtape, Trap Lord, he's got his own musical domain on lock.;Track List:1. Let It Go;2. Shabba;3. Lord;4. Hood Pope;5. Fergivicious;6. 4:02;7. Dump Dump;8. Work;9. Didn't Wanna Do That;10. Murda Something;11. Make a Scene;12. F*#k Out My Face;13. Cocaine Castle
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.