- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Abdullah Ibrahim - Song Is My Story
- Write a Review
- #K85891 000000000 K85891000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:The Song Is My Story celebrates Abdullah Ibrahim's eightieth birthday, and also coincides with the fortieth anniversary...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:The Song Is My Story celebrates Abdullah Ibrahim's eightieth birthday, and also coincides with the fortieth anniversary of his 1974 release "Mannenberg," which became the underground anthem of the townships and the rallying cry of the oppressed native inhabitants. Ibrahim is a prestigious artist who not only offers an appreciative audience highly intellectual music, but raises awareness on moral issues as well. The Song Is My Story is Ibrahim's solo piano chronicle of his life, performed in brief and profound interpretations. Many of the songs are visitations from his vast catalog, others are impromptu improvisations literally rolling of his fingertips, for he lives in the moment, is present in the now. For him "improvisation is meditation in motion.";Track List:1. Celestial Bird Dance;2. Threshold;3. Open Door - Within;4. Unfettered - Muken;5. Spiral Mist;6. Just Arrived;7. Kalahari Pleiades;8. for Coltrane;9. Twelve By Twelve;10. Shadows Lean Against My Song;11. the Song Is My Story - Ura;12. Marinska;13. African Dawn;14. Eclipse at Dawn;15. Phambili - Looking Ahead;16. for Coltrane;17. Children Dance
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.