- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Abram Shook - Landscape Dream
- Write a Review
- #K92177 000000000 K92177000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Landscape Dream is Abram Shook's follow up to 2014's Sun Marquee, an album VICE called "pleasant as fuck." and Texas Mo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Landscape Dream is Abram Shook's follow up to 2014's Sun Marquee, an album VICE called "pleasant as fuck." and Texas Monthly called "compelling, weird, and lovely." Applying what he learned through writing and recording Sun Marquee, Landscape Dream is a natural progression, demonstrating how much Shook's songwriting and production acumen has sharpened over the past year. Sun Marquee was a learning process where songs were often forced out of experiments in recording techniques. As Abram explains, "I had a lot of thoughts I just threw out there, but often I arrived at dead-ends and had to figure out how to make something out of what was available." However, on Landscape Dream he "went back to writing with just voice and guitar and then used arranging, production, and recording ideas pulled from Sun Marquee." The effectiveness of his new approach is clear from the 70's rock of "Find It" and "Chelsea" to the African vibes of "Get Gone", the dreamy Brazilian vibes on "5am" and "Beach Glass", and the slow-jam soul found on "Perfect", "Jaw", and "Vessel".;Track List:1. Never Die;2. Chelsea Walls;3. Vessel;4. Beach Glass;5. Receiving You;6. Get Gone;7. 5Am Tribute;8. Find It;9. Perfect;10. Understood;11. Arrows;12. Jaw
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.