- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Abyssal - A Beacon In The Husk
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L66082 000000000 L66082000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/21/2019;Notes:Otherworldly mysterious UK dark ambient death metal entity Abyssal have completed work on their fourth opus A Beacon In...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/21/2019;Notes:Otherworldly mysterious UK dark ambient death metal entity Abyssal have completed work on their fourth opus A Beacon In The Husk. Standing as the band's most colossal and ambitious offering yet, this latest stretches the Abyssal sound into even darker, more abstract, noiser, and progressive realms than anything within their previous repertoire. Four years following the acclaimed Antikatastaseis observation, an album that took a slightly more structured approach to their enveloping horror, and one that escalated the band into one of the most prominent death metal artists emerging from the UK, A Beacon In The Husk brings the audial terror to a whole new suffocating and insanely complex level, making it their most outré album to date.;Track List:1. Dialogue;2. I - Recollection: Shapes Upon the Retina;3. I - Recollection: Awakening / Metamorphosis;4. II - Discernment: The Cloister Beneath the Grime;5. II - Discernment: Khyphotic Suzerains;6. II - Discernment: The Triumph of Fools;7. III - Descent: We Who Beheld the Fall of Axioms;8. III - Descent: A Beacon in the Husk;9. Soliloquy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.