- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AC/DC - If You Want Blood You've Got It
- K57594 000000000 K57594000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2003;Notes:Vinyl LP reissue from 2003. One of the greatest live rock albums ever recorded, AC/DC rips it up like no one else on "I...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2003;Notes:Vinyl LP reissue from 2003. One of the greatest live rock albums ever recorded, AC/DC rips it up like no one else on "If You Want Blood You've Got It." With a wildly enthusiastic audience in Glasgow, Scotland, original lead singer Bon Scott tears into "High Voltage," "Problem Child," "Rock 'N' Roll Damnation" and more. Remastered and released on vinyl in 2003 this gets you as close as possible to the concert recorded April 30, 1978, at the Apollo Theatre in Glasgow. And who doesn't want to relive the driving excitement of the Powerage Tour.;Track List:1. Riff Raff;2. Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be;3. Bad Boy Boogie;4. Jack;5. Problem Child;6. Whole Lotta Rosie;7. Rock 'N' Roll Damnation;8. High Voltage;9. Let There Be Rock;10. Rocker;Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.