- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Accept - The Rise Of Chaos
- Write a Review
- #K61810 000000000 K61810000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited edition blue and orange colored vinyl LP pressing. Accept continue along the path they started with their three...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited edition blue and orange colored vinyl LP pressing. Accept continue along the path they started with their three previous albums, which is why the band has recorded their fourth studio album since 2010 once again with Andy Sneap. With the straight forward opening track "Die By The Sword": Galloping drums, lightning guitars and Accept's trademark choir instantly silence any doubt as to whether they're still the top dog when it comes to top-notch Teutonic metal. Second track "Hole In The Head" leaves no time to breathe, before the title track kick-starts and tries to pummel it's way through the listener's ear canal. After consuming the "Koolaid" shake, "No Regrets" keeps heads banging with it's speedy guitar solos, which concludes the first half of the record. "Analog Man" rings in the second part, telling the story of the world increasing digitization. "Worlds Colliding," marks the album's most thoughtful song, swiftly followed by the fastest banger "Carry The Weight." After 45 minutes, the closer, "Race To Extinction," let's the record fade out fittingly.;Special Attributes:ORANGE, BLUE, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.