- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acda en De Munnik - Acda & de Munnik
- Write a Review
- L33577 000000000 L33577000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm fiery colored vinyl LP pressing including an insert with photos and lyrics. Acda and de Munnik was a Dutc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm fiery colored vinyl LP pressing including an insert with photos and lyrics. Acda and de Munnik was a Dutch cabaret and music duo consisting of Thomas Acda and Paul de Munnik. Their lyrics are mainly about love, the beach, youth and life. On the album Acda & de Munnik we make the first acquaintance with Herman in their debut single "When The Fire Is Quenched". It is a story of Herman, who looks back on his life until then and comes to the conclusion that everything went differently than he had hoped. Despite that he has a wife, child, house, car and a job. The album also includes the A & DM classics such as "Walk to the Sun", "Vondelpark tonight" and the now famous cover of the Jacques Brel song "The City of Amsterdam". "Beautiful Song" is perhaps the most emotional song of the album. In this song, the pain and loneliness after a relationship break is sung in a very intimate way by Paul de Munnik. 21 years after the release of the album, Acda & de Munnik is now available on vinyl for the first time.;Track List:1. When the Fire Is Extinguished;2. Three Falls;3. Walk Until the Sun Comes;4. Vondelpark Last Night;5. Day Esmee;6. Nobody Dies;7. It Does Not Matter;8. Henk;9. Wait for Me;10. Ten Seconds;11. Nice Song;12. Wanderer with An Alarm Clock;13. The City of Amsterdam;14. When You Leave Me;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.