- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ace Frehley - Ace Frehley Origins 1
- Write a Review
- K59800 000000000 K59800000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from the former Kiss guitarist. Origins Vol. 1 is a collection of 12 newly record...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from the former Kiss guitarist. Origins Vol. 1 is a collection of 12 newly recorded classic rockers from Ace s formative years featuring some of the biggest names in music. Most notably, Kiss frontman Paul Stanley joins Ace on Free's cult hit 'Fire and Water'. This collaboration marks the first time that Ace and Paul appear on the same studio recording since Kiss' 1998 reunion album Psycho Circus. Other guests are none other than Slash trading leads on Thin Lizzy's classic 'Emerald', Lita Ford singing and playing lead on The Troggs' #1 smash hit 'Wild Thing', Rob Zombie guitarist John 5 plays guitar alongside Ace as he sings his classic Kiss composition 'Parasite' for the very first time, as well as Jimi Hendrix's 'Spanish Castle Magic'. Pearl Jam's Mike McCready also plays guitar with Ace as he finally sings his Kiss Alive! Mainstay 'Cold Gin'. Origins Vol. 1 is the follow up to Space Invader, released in 2014.;Track List:1. White Room (Cream);2. Street Fighting Man (Rolling Stones);3. Spanish Castle Magic Feat. John 5 (Jimi Hendrix);4. Fire and Water Feat. Paul Stanley (Free);5. Emerald Slash (Thin Lizzy);6. Bring It on Home (Led Zeppelin);7. Wild Thing Feat. Lita Ford (The Troggs);8. Parasite Feat. John 5 (Kiss);9. Magic Carpet Ride (Steppenwolf) 1;10. Cold Gin Feat. Mike McCready (Kiss);11. Till the End of the Day (Kinks);12. Rock and Roll Hell (Kiss)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.