- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Act Of Defiance - Old Scars, New Wounds
- Write a Review
- #K75787 000000000 K75787000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. With their 2015 debut Birth And The Burial, Act Of Defiance delivered a blast of pure and unadultera...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. With their 2015 debut Birth And The Burial, Act Of Defiance delivered a blast of pure and unadulterated metal that ignored fads and hit home hard. Returning with the crushing Old Scars, New Wounds, they have only upped the stakes. With titanic anthems such as "Overexposure" and "Rise Of Rebellion" and the in-your-face blasts of "Molten Core" and "Another Killing Spree," they prove their mettle time and again here. Moreover, each of the 11 tracks sound fresh and urgent while wielding a timeless quality that will connect powerfully with metal fans new and old - and there aren't many contemporary bands who can make such a claim. Naturally blending a plethora of metallic styles and never recycling ideas, the Dave Otero-produced Old Scars, New Wounds is an even more dynamic and diverse collection than it's predecessor.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.