- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adam Chini - Don't Tempt Me / Let The Night Slip Away
- Write a Review
- L29313 000000000 L29313000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing of the debut single release from Hobo Camp and second release as a label comes from Adam Chin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing of the debut single release from Hobo Camp and second release as a label comes from Adam Chini from San Diego, California. Adam is the lead keyboard player in Brian Ellis' Reflection, and this release is a solo journey into a world of synth-ed out modern funk with a tinge of psychedelic bliss. Made using all analog equipment and vintage drum machines, Chini channels the vibe of lo-fi boogie funk rarities and creates a private press style release that could have been released at any point in time (is this from 1982, 1994 or 2016?);Track List:1. Don't Tempt Me;2. Let the Night Slip Away
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.