- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adam Levy - Naubinway
- Write a Review
- #K91988 000000000 K91988000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including digital download. In 2012, Adam Levy, singer-songwriter for the Honeydogs,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including digital download. In 2012, Adam Levy, singer-songwriter for the Honeydogs, the legendary Minneapolis roots-rock band, lost his son Daniel to suicide. He spent much of the next three years grieving and sharing his story in public forums before sitting down to write songs again. What came out was Naubinway, an album of exquisite songcraft that focuses on the themes of love, loss and grace. Augmenting the album is Daniel's stunning artwork, which is featured on the cover and in a 32-page booklet. Grammy-award winner Joe Henry calls the album "love in action, a remarkable piece of work." It will leave listeners moved, inspired and forever altered.;Track List:1. Take It As It Comes;2. Potter's Field;3. Atoms Never Die;4. This Friend;5. When Your Well Runs Dry;6. How I Let You Down;7. Pitch Black Path;8. Eucatastrophe;9. Marigold;10. Clemens in Plainview;11. I Wish You Well;12. Handful of Sand;13. Naubinway;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, WITH BOOKLET, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.