- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adriano Celentano - New Orleans
- Write a Review
- #K86532 000000000 K86532000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 1963 album by the Italian singer, songwriter and actor. This is the last album released on th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 1963 album by the Italian singer, songwriter and actor. This is the last album released on the Jolly label - Celentano had founded his own label Clan. Contains 12 tracks including the Sanremo hit "24.000 baci" and the well-known tracks "Si è spento il sole", "Non esiste l'amor", "La mezza luna" and "Nata per me".;Track List:1. Si È Spento Il Sole;2. Ciao Amore;3. La Mezza Luna;4. Nata Per Me;5. Gilly;6. Aulì-Ulè;7. A New Orleans;8. Non Esiste L'amor;9. Un Sole Caldo Caldo Caldo;10. Non Esser Timida;11. Coccolona;12. 24.000 Baci
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.