- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aeolus - A Retrospective
- Write a Review
- #K68333 000000000 K68333000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. This release brings to light the music of Robert Æolus Myers, featuring recordings from 1982 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. This release brings to light the music of Robert Æolus Myers, featuring recordings from 1982 to 2006 that were previously available only on cassette or CD. The music within A Retrospective tells the story of a man whose music elevates it's listeners to a place of inspiration and enlightenment. Often ethereal, Æolus' music is driven by synthesizers, melodic flutes, sweeping patterns, and subtle rhythms to seed inspiration from deep within the listener. One might assume that Æolus carved a new path for electronic music in Hawai'i, but the islands never quite fully embraced the burgeoning New Age scene that Æolus found himself a part of during the 1980s and the early 1990s. Few artists in Hawaii have produced a body of work, let alone embarked on a musical journey, such as the one that Æolus has created. For Aloha Got Soul, this release marks a new chapter of bringing rare and relatively unknown music of Hawai'i to the surface.;Track List:1. Orion;2. Jungle Love;3. Mystery of Music Park;4. Archangel Michael;5. Ecstasy;6. Father's Sorrow;7. No Where to Run;8. Magma Mana;9. Cosmic Snail;10. All Souls;11. Deep;12. The Magician;13. On Angels
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.