- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aerosmith - Aerosmith
- Write a Review
- #K57683 000000000 K57683000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/20/2013;Notes:Numbered limited edition on 180-gram vinyl LP. Aerosmith's self-titled debut album was a two-stage hit. It caught good ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/20/2013;Notes:Numbered limited edition on 180-gram vinyl LP. Aerosmith's self-titled debut album was a two-stage hit. It caught good buzz the first time around in 1973, peaking at #21 on the Billboard Top 200, no mean feat for a rookie band. Yet their big single "Dream On" only made it as far as #59 on the Hot 100 chart. When re-released 3 years later, it made it up to #6! This album has since gone double platinum! Produced by Adrian Barber, "Aerosmith" helped to build momentum for the hard rock revolution of the 1970s. This reissue is a numbered limited edition from 2013, celebrating the original album's 40th anniversary. Pressed on 180-gram vinyl, it sounds fantastic.;Track List:1. Make It (2012 Remaster);2. Somebody (2012 Remaster);3. Dream on (2012 Remaster);4. One Way Street (2012 Remaster);5. Mama Kin (2012 Remaster);6. Write Me a Letter (2012 Remaster);7. Movin' Out (2012 Remaster);8. Walkin' the Dog (2012 Remaster);Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.