- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aesop Rock - The Impossible Kid
- Write a Review
- #K57404 000000000 K57404000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Limited double green and pink neon colored vinyl LP pressing in custom die cut jacket. Includes double sided poster, il...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Limited double green and pink neon colored vinyl LP pressing in custom die cut jacket. Includes double sided poster, illustrated inner sleeves and digital download. 2016 album from the Indie-rap mainstay, his first album in four years. On The Impossible Kid, Aesop continues finding new ways to improve on the skills that have made him one of the kings of indie hip-hop. His creative process now includes a newfound willingness to open up about his personal life, going deep on topics like depression, his sometimes rocky relationship with his family, and the turbulent handful of years that culminated in Aesop leaving his adopted home of San Francisco to live in a barn out in the woods, where he recorded the foundations of The Impossible Kid. There's also moments of levity though, as Aesop taps into the funny side of his persona that he suppressed during the period where being taken as a serious lyricist was more of a priority. Like Skelethon, Aesop exercised complete creative control over every aspect of the album, from the production (which he handled himself, with instrumental help from Philly's Grimace Federation) to conceptualizing the cover art by his friend Alex Pardee.;Track List:1. Mystery Fish;2. Rings;3. Lotta Years;4. Dorks;5. Rabies;6. Supercell;7. Blood Sandwich;8. Get Out of the Car;9. Shrunk;10. Kirby;11. Tuff;12. Lazy Eye;13. Defender;14. Water Tower;15. Molecules;Special Attributes:PINK, GREEN, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.